This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our stance regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This policy is intended to make sure that we, ThreeHundredAndSixtyDegrees do all that we can to ensure that information and communication with you is kept private and safe.
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website http://www.360degrees.uk.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
Only the information you choose to give us and only sufficient information to be able to deal with your enquiry. We don’t ask any unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
How do we use that information?
We will only use information you supply and respond to any request you have made. If you sign up to our newsletter we may also provide you with information about other services or news items but we will never share your information with anyone outside ThreeHundredAndSixtyDegrees.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Website security and security of transmitting information
We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorised access to the website processes and records. However communications over ordinary email between us are not secure.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Claremont, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction. After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.
Breach of security
If you suspect that we have allowed your data to reach an unauthorised person we ask that you provide us with a statement of how believe this happened and any evidence you have to help us establish any issues. We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcome and can be addressed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org